For Holistic Treatment of an Acute or Chronic Pain Condition, Our Westlake Village Chiropractor Team Can Help
Our Westlake Village chiropractor team, led by Dr. Alan Duben and Dr. Lindsay Erickson, has direct clinical experience and training in the treatment of various health conditions. Chiropractic care restores the ability of your nervous system to communicate effectively with the rest of the body, which grants this holistic therapy a powerful influence on many different injuries and ailments.
Common Conditions Seen at Our Chiropractic Clinic on Thousand Oaks
- Personal Injury: impairments caused by auto accidents, sports injury, work injury, and slip and fall incidents are common. We see muscle strains, ligament sprains, tendonitis, bursitis, golfer's elbow and tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, and other issues. A personal injury can lead to symptoms like pain, swelling, numbness, tingling, inflammation, reduced range of motion, weakness.
- Headaches and Migraines: tension headaches feel like a tight band around the forehead; migraines are severe headaches on one or both sides of the head that are usually associated with additional symptoms (like nausea, visual disturbances, and vomiting)
- Chronic Pain: pain lasting longer than 3 months is considered chronic. It's often caused by degenerative wear and tear on an area of the body, such as joints (osteoarthritis) or spinal discs (degenerative disc disease). Chronic pain can also occur when nerves are compressed by a herniated disc (a disc that ruptures and leaks) or bulging disc (a disc that protrudes out of alignment)
- Fibromyalgia: this poorly understood chronic condition causes widespread body aches and fatigue; it's thought to be related to a misfiring in the way the nervous system processes noxious signals and stimulus, leading to an "amplified" pain experience
Different Ways Our Chiropractor Team Treats Common Conditions
Our chiropractor team on Thousand Oaks Boulevard in Westlake Village is curious about far more than just your condition. We want to explore and identify all the hidden factors which may be contributing to your dysfunction, including core weakness, flexibility issues, muscle coordination problems, postural misalignments, poor ergonomics, poor stress management techniques, poor nutrition, and more. To address these issues and resolve your symptoms, we utilize a variety of chiropractic care services, including adjustments, corrective exercises, and even unique techniques that are difficult to find anywhere else:
- Applied Kinesiology
- BrainSpan™ Testing
- Neuro Emotional Technique
- Laser Therapy
- Morphogenic Field Technique
Is Your Health Impaired in Any Way? Get Holistic Healing With a Chiropractor in Westlake Village, CA
Contact the Duben Holistic Chiropractic Center now at 805-468-4437 to schedule an initial appointment with an experienced chiropractor in Westlake Village, CA, or schedule your appointment online.