Welcome to Your Thousand Oaks Chiropractor
Duben Holistic Chiropractic Center
If you’re looking for a trusted chiropractor in Thousand Oaks, CA, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Duben Holistic Chiropractic Center, we aim to get all our patients back to a life of wellness. Whether that means managing your pain or preventing it, we’re here to help you become the healthiest you yet.
Our Thousand Oaks Chiropractor in the Westlake Village Area
We’re led by two chiropractors here at Duben Holistic Chiropractic Care in the Westlake Village area of Thousand Oaks: Dr. Alan P. Duben and Dr. Lindsay Erickson. Dr. Duben experienced the severe pain of a lower back injury firsthand. After he saw a chiropractor and received treatment for his pain, Dr. Duben decided to do the same for others. Dr. Duben went to on to go study at the Palmer College of Chiropractic West (and earned the school’s Clinical Excellence Award) and then attended CSU-Sacramento, where he focused on kinesiology.
Dr. Erickson is a wellness specialist and certified practitioner who enjoys a variety of physical activities. She too learned about the restorative benefits of chiropractic care firsthand after suffering from debilitating sinus infections, which made her want to study and practice this medical field. She attended Cleveland Chiropractic College and soon after went on to attend Chiropractic College. Today, Dr. Erickson is known for her unique approaches for health restoration. If you are looking for a holistic doctor in Thousand Oaks, Dr. Duben and Dr. Erickson would be delighted to help you improve your wellness.
True lasting health is the perfect synergy of the entire body working together in harmony for the good of all. Man made “foods” and toxins in our environment interrupt the healthy potential of the body and disease begins. My gentle approach to healing respects and addresses the nutritional, mental/emotional, and structural components of the whole. Discover what blocks your wholeness and achieve your healthy potential – Naturally. Dr. Duben
Here at Duben Holistic Chiropractic Center, our chiropractors can treat auto accident injuries, workplace injuries, sports injuries, and so much more. We offer a variety of comprehensive services to manage and treat short-term and long-term pain.
Here’s an overview of the services we proudly offer:
- Nutritional counseling — By learning which vitamins, supplements, and foods to eat for total wellness, you’ll lose weight, have more energy and feel better overall about your life. Our nutritional experts can guide you in the right direction, helping you learn which foods to eliminate and which to eat more of.
- Lifestyle advice — Just like nutrition is a big part of wellness, so too is an active lifestyle. That said, sometimes the exercises and sports you engage in can lead to pain. Your chiropractor can review your daily physical activities and make subtle changes and improvements to your routine.
- Neuro-Emotional Technique — The Neuro-Emotional Technique or NET allows you to express your emotions through chiropractic techniques and exercises.
- Applied kinesiology — also sometimes called muscle testing, your chiropractor may use applied kinesiology as a diagnostic tool. This testing allows them to review potential painful symptoms, emotional or mental imbalances, nutritional or chemical issues, and structural problems.
- Chiropractic care — through applying chiropractic techniques like manipulations, adjustments, or spinal decompression, your chiropractor can correct tissue damage, reverse improper posture, and realign the spine for less pain.
Our New Patient Special
New patients receive a Full Chiropractic Exam for only $35*.
Normal Price $175
If you schedule an appointment to see Dr. Duben or Dr. Erikson, you can take advantage of our new patient special here at Duben Holistic Chiropractic Center. We’re slashing our prices for a full chiropractic exam. These are regularly $175, but we’re offering them for $35.
Learn More, Call us at 805-468-4437
To learn more or schedule an appointment today, contact us at 805-468-4437 or visit us at Duben Holistic Chiropractic Center on 3625 East Thousand Oaks Boulevard, Suite 172.
Dr. Duben and Dr. Erickson
Thousand Oaks Chiropractor | Duben Holistic Chiropractic Center | 805-468-4437
3625 Thousand Oaks Blvd #172
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362