Chiropractic Care in Thousand Oaks
Duben Holistic Chiropractic Center is your trusted chiropractor in Thousand Oaks, CA. Our mission is to help you live your most fulfilling and pain-free life. Our team of expert chiropractors understands the importance of spinal care in protecting and ensuring your overall health. We're here to help you achieve a better quality of life through the management and prevention of pain.
We Treat a Variety of Medical Conditions
Chiropractic care is often associated with back pain. It's no secret that chiropractic treatment can aid in back pain management, but we can also help reduce or eliminate several other types of pain as well. The following are some of the conditions that we treat at Duben Holistic Chiropractic Center.
- Disc herniation
- Wrist pain
- Foot pain
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Hip pain
- Ankle pain
- Neck pain
- And more...
Comprehensive Chiropractic Care in Thousand Oaks
At Duben Holistic Chiropractic Center, we offer a wide range of services, extending far beyond basic chiropractic care. Our chiropractors understand that pain due to a sports injury requires different needs than those caused by auto injuries, workplace injuries, genetics, and other issues. These are some of the professional services we offer in Thousand Oaks to treat your short or long-term pain:
- Chiropractic care: Our doctors will perform adjustments, spinal decompression, manipulation, or other chiropractic techniques to treat your pain. We can reverse improper posture, realign the spine, correct tissue damage, and more.
- Applied Kinesiology: This technique, also known as muscle testing, is used to diagnose chiropractic issues by reviewing your symptoms, structural problems, chemical issues, nutritional deficiencies, and more.
- Nutritional counseling: At Duben Holistic Chiropractic Center, we're more than your average chiropractic center. Our nutritional experts will provide nutritional counseling to determine which foods, supplements, and vitamins your body requires to thrive.
- Neuro-Emotional Technique: Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET) includes several unique exercises and techniques that our experts will use to allow you to express your emotions. This is another way we can help you live a fuller life with improved relationships and more.
- Lifestyle advice: A healthy lifestyle is a major part of overall happiness and wellness. Our experts will review your daily activities to see which may be contributing to your pain. We'll also provide advice for changes that can be made to reduce your pain and promote a more fulfilling life.
What Are You Waiting For?
A life with managed or even eliminated pain is just a phone call away. Call us today at (805) 494-1339 to learn more about Duben Holistic Chiropractic Center or to schedule an appointment. There's no better time than now to start living your most fulfilling life.